We’re happy to announce our fall season of Community Groups is starting back up on the week of the 18th!
What continues to guide us is our call to love our neighbors by reducing the spread of COVID-19 to the best of our ability.
As we have done throughout the pandemic, we are looking to follow the CDC’s and state’s recommendations.
So with that in mind, here are our most up-to-date guidelines:
- please continue to wear a mask for all indoor gatherings.
- if you (or your children) have a fever and/or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the Sunday gathering (enjoy the live-stream instead), or the smaller group gathering (reach out to the leader for virtual-gathering possibilities).
- if you suspect you have COVID-19, please follow the CDC recommendations – which include self-isolating and taking a test 3-5 days from the time of exposure, once a test would give accurate results.
- if you discover that you most likely had COVID-19 while at any Park gathering, please inform the leader of that gathering (for Sundays, contact our church Administrator), and as per CDC guidance, you are responsible to contact any person you spent time with in close enough contact to possibly transmit COVID-19 (per CDC: 15 minutes or more of contact of 6’ or less).
- if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case in a Park Kids class, the parents of the children in that class who possibly were exposed will be contacted out of an abundance of caution.
SEVEN THINGS TO KNOW:
We are here for you.
We know that this pandemic has been difficult for everyone, especially for you who might be suffering in silence, isolated at home, afraid, sad, or just confused. You might feel alone – and actually be alone – but don’t think you need to do this alone. We are here to help you. Reach out to us, because we want to come alongside you to walk in these difficult days with you.
Community Groups are great, especially now.
During the pandemic, we’re continuing to run our Community Groups – often virtually – as your opportunity to connect with others, find support, and grow closer to Jesus together. These are the backbone of Park Church, and if you’re not in one, you’re missing out. But don’t miss out. Join one today! Contact Matt Agresti with any questions, for more info, etc.
Kids can still learn and grow closer to Jesus during this time.
We are so glad to see your Kids on Sunday mornings again. As of now, we have the nursery open (6-24 months) and classes for 2 years old though 6th grade, each Sunday at 31 Park at the 9:00 service only. The Park Kids common area and nursery are open with the live stream showing during the 10:30 service for you to accompany your child(ren). If you’re unable to make it, each week through our curriculum, we are happy to provide you the video lesson and worksheet for your child’s grade level for that week. They’re really great videos – kids love them! But they can’t see them unless you show it to them! The videos and worksheets are found right here.
You can always read the bible with us.
Middle & High School Groups are still happening!
Our Community Groups continue to operate during the pandemic, and so do our speciality groups. Middle School Group continues to run on Wednesday nights in-person or virtually (contact Jenny Streich for details), as does our High School Group on Thursday nights (contact Anthony Santiago for details).
We want to help you help.
So many are struggling and are in need during the pandemic, and we want to help. And we want to help you help. Throughout the pandemic, we are organizing efforts to serve our communities around and you’ll see announcements on how to get connected. If you want to help sooner, or have an idea for how to serve, contact us and let us know.
Click below if you need or want to help!
In this time of social isolation because of the pandemic, it is especially important to stay connected. So join one of our Community Groups! The Groups are meeting either in-person, or virtually – depending on the Group. We have Groups on most nights of the week, and we’d love for you to join one! Find out more about the Groups right here, and use the button below to sign up!
INSIGHTS, UPDATES, & MORE
I was so grateful to see and hear from so many of you at our Park Family Meeting on Sunday. Some of the questions that were asked and comments that were made are already bearing fruit in beautiful and unexpected ways.
On Sunday we took a moment to name and thank God for a few individuals who are stepping up to fill in some gaps on our staff and volunteer teams. In case you missed it, here they are.