Here, you’ll find all of Park Church’s current employment opportunities. To submit resumes and/or applications, please follow the process detailed in each posting.
The Office Administrator (“OA”) is a part-time (20-25 hours per week) role within Park Church’s staff and is responsible for the administrative coordination of Park Church’s operations. The OA will work closely with the lead pastor, the church’s staff, and volunteer leaders in a support role. The OA reports directly to the lead pastor. Among the responsibilities listed below, the OA should be present and available for most Sunday mornings, a weekly staff meeting, a weekly 1-on-1 with the lead pastor, and in office during certain “core hours” of the workweek.
The purpose of the Administrator position is to help keep day to day operations running smoothly for Park Church including but not limited to:
- Financial and accounting responsibilities (35%)
- Executive assistant responsibilities to LP and office management (35%)
- Facilities management including 31 Park and 312 Hance (15%)
- Community wide events and hospitality (15%)
- Provide administrative assistance to the lead pastor
- Provide administrative support to church staff and volunteer leaders
- Provide administrative support to ministry groups as needed
- Manage day to day office administration
- Process incoming mail and e-mail
- Assist with communication with the broader church community via e-mail and social media platforms
- Answer the church’s phone and greet visitors
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Receive bills, coordinate approval and payment
- Track monthly giving and expenses
- Maintain personnel records and interface with the church’s payroll service
- Maintain supplies
- Coordinate building custodial services and maintenance
- Assist and participate in “all-hands-on-deck” church events
- Candidates with bookkeeping experience may also oversee monthly accounting entries, reconcile bank accounts and process the monthly close of accounts and financial reporting
Experience and Preferred Characteristics:
- Administrative experience in a church or office setting
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
- Strong ability to handle ad hoc and one-off assignments as they arise
- Strong computer skills and communication skills; able to learn new programs quickly
- Self-motivated and directed, able to work independently without significant daily oversight
- Bookkeeping/accounting/finance experience or the ability to learn quickly
- Loves Park, loves Jesus even more!
Hours: 20-25 per week
Compensation: $20 per hour
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover letter describing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.