Here, you’ll find all of Park Church’s current employment opportunities. To submit resumes and/or applications, please follow the process detailed in each posting.
Park Church is a non-denominational, diverse, missional church in a beautiful suburban environment that is commutable to the ‘big city’ (NYC). They have a lot of youthful energy, and they are committed to “following Jesus together for the renewal of all things.”
The next Senior Pastor for Park Church should be a welcoming, outgoing, and engaging personality with proven leadership abilities in a growing church context.
They will need to be well-grounded and able to communicate theological truths to a spiritually diverse congregation. They will need to have a good understanding of the history of the church and how that history relates and positions them for future outreach and missional experiences.
The successful candidate will also need to possess above-average skills as a preacher/teacher and be able to continue their tradition of relevant, applicable, and Bible-based messages.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone who teaches truth in an approachable manner
- Someone who embraces multiple voices from the pulpit
- Someone who will embrace and build upon Park Church’s history
- Someone who fosters leadership development
- Someone who could be described as “confidently humble”
We see a tremendous opportunity here. The church needs a leader with multiple skills – someone who will embrace the exciting vision, be a caring, approachable pastor, and have the knowledge and skills required to lead administratively through the next season of the church – while able to delegate that administrative leadership once the right integrator is found. It is complex, but we are convinced that the right leader with the right mix of gifts and abilities is out there. Could that be you?
- Work with the Board of Elders to discern and set the vision for Park Church; communicate Park Church’s vision
- Lead and oversee Park Church’s staff, volunteer leaders, and ministries to fulfill Park Church’s vision
- Actively engage with and lead the Park Church community
- Work with staff to discern the optimal organizational structure for Park Church’s ministries; engage and recruit volunteer leaders for ministries
- Preach thoughtful, engaging, and relevant sermons (35-40 annually) and continue to develop a diverse teaching team
If interested please click here for more info and to apply.