Let’s face it: we all have phones in our hands all of the time, so why not have our bible readings too? You can read it when you’re on the train, on the bus to school, while you’re laying in bed, while your on the….you get the idea. Put this link to the 2018: Year of the Bible page on you mobile device and have today’s reading at your fingertips. Follow the directions in the video, or check it out below. The directions are for iPhone/iPads, but it is similar for Android. If you have Windows mobile, I dunno, man.
- On your mobile device, go to parkchurchnj.com.
- Scroll down and click on “Start Reading”.
- Click the little arrow in the box button.
- Scroll over and click on “Add to Home Screen”, then press “Add”
- Move the new button to your first page so you see it everyday!
- Read it everyday (except Sundays…or catch up on Sundays)