We hope you are enjoying this beautiful beginning to the fall. As we are entering the fall with two services, expanding Park Kids to include the nursery at the 9:00 service, and beginning our next season of Community Groups and Youth Ministries, we thought it would be important to update you on our COVID-19 guidelines.
What continues to guide us is our call to love our neighbors by reducing the spread of COVID-19 to the best of our ability.
As we have done throughout the pandemic, we are looking to follow the CDC’s and state’s recommendations.
So with that in mind, here are our most up-to-date guidelines:
- please continue to wear a mask for all indoor gatherings.
- if you (or your children) have a fever and/or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the Sunday gathering (enjoy the live-stream instead), or the smaller group gathering (reach out to the leader for virtual-gathering possibilities).
- if you suspect you have COVID-19, please follow the CDC recommendations – which include self-isolating and taking a test 3-5 days from the time of exposure, once a test would give accurate results.
- if you discover that you most likely had COVID-19 while at any Park gathering, please inform the leader of that gathering (for Sundays, contact our church Administrator), and as per CDC guidance, you are responsible to contact any person you spent time with in close enough contact to possibly transmit COVID-19 (per CDC: 15 minutes or more of contact of 6’ or less).
- if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case in a Park Kids class, the parents of the children in that class who possibly were exposed will be contacted out of an abundance of caution.
So to sum up – it’s pretty simple: mask up, and help us stop the spread!
If you have any questions, would like further clarification, or have specific requests, please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff. We know that these can be confusing times, but we are here for you. We are looking forward to an exciting fall of learning to follow Jesus together!