Park @ 312 Outdoor Worship Gatherings!
It’s BYOS: bring your own seat (chair, blanket, etc.)!
We are super excited and at the same time realize that things are still very different. Here are the details, so please read carefully:
- What time?
- What if I can′t make it?
- Where will we sit?
- What safety measures will be in place?
- What about bad weather?
At this time, there will be no kids programming. Children are always welcome, but we also understand that not providing childcare makes this a more challenging environment for young families. We do have activity bags for the kids though! There’s also plenty of open space for young kids to (reasonably) toddle around.
At 9:30 each Sunday, we will live-stream the service on Facebook (good weather or bad, there WILL be a livestream!).
These are bring-your-own-seat (BYOS) gatherings. We will be using a warm spot in the sun in the cooler months, and a nice spot in under the trees when it’s warmer.
At Park, we take health and safety very seriously. So we kindly ask that you note these guidelines and restrictions for our outdoor worship gatherings:
- We ask that everyone wear a mask indoor AND outdoor – except when seated/in-place for worship.
- We ask that all children entering kindergarten and older wear a mask – except when seated with family for worship.
- We ask that anyone who has knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past two weeks stay home and enjoy the live-stream instead.
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing (6 feet).
- For song lyrics, contactless programs are available – as well as a digital program (to access, scan the displayed QR codes on Sunday or get the program at parkchurchnj.com/program)
- There will not be kids programming.
- This is a BYOS (Bring Your Own Seat) event, so please practice social distancing as you find your spot in the grass.
- Building use is permitted for bathroom use only.
- We will NOT be serving bagels, coffee, water, etc.
- We will be celebrating communion once a month, using individual serving communion choices. Details will come that morning.
You bet! In the building, masks on at all times, with one adult in the bathroom at a time.
If the weather is bad, we will cancel. Please be checking social media / your email the morning of. The decision to cancel or not will be made each morning by 8:00 AM. So be checking your email. Live stream will happen regardless of weather on Facebook!