Beginning Sunday, September 10 and continuing through Sunday, September, 24, the Park Church Mercy Ministry will be collecting the items listed below at the collection bin located next to the front entrance, across from the Welcome Desk. These items have been requested specifically by those coordinating relief in the Houston area, and will be sent by us to local churches in the region for distribution. If you have any questions, please contact Kristie Bergin.
1. Gift cards for Home Depot, Target, Walmart, etc.
2. Female toiletry packs: (travel size), packed in ziploc bags. Deodorant, tooth brush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, moisturizer/lotion, razor, comb, tampons, pads, hand wipes
3. Male toiletry packs: (travel size), packed in ziploc bags. Deodorant, tooth brush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, moisturizer/lotion, razor,
shaving cream, comb, hand wipes
4. Cleaning solutions (409 type cleaners, dish soap, cleaning wipes, etc)
5. Cleaning supplies (scrub brushes, disposable rags, dishwashing gloves, sponges, scouring pads, etc)
6. Extension Cords
7. Safety Glasses
10. Safety masks